1. If you access the WRA UK web site you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
2. The copyright in the material contained in the WRA UK web site belongs to WRA UK except where stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of WRA UK.
3. WRA UK assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the WRA UK web site has links.
4. To the extent permitted by law WRA UK shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
5. While WRA UK has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.