Student Members benefit from a wide range of CIHT resources and activities including access to CIHT transportation professional magazine, access to previous conference / seminar presentations and much more! Students also have access to excellent networking opportunities with their local Young Professional Groups that are designed to support early career professionals.
Benefits for CIHT Student Members
- Access to leading conferences and seminars - CIHT's programme of high-quality learning events are available regionally and nationally. Some charge a fee but most are available free of charge. Events cover a wide range of topics. Full details of forthcoming local and national events available here.
- Transportation Professional (TP) magazine - CIHT’s industry-leading publication provides comprehensive business news. Published 10 times a year it covers CIHT news, people and events. Articles cover highways and transportation innovation plus interviews with industry leaders. TP is available online to Student Members. Log on to the members' area of the website 'My CIHT'.
- www.ciht.org.uk - Log on to CIHT’s website to access our supportive online community of transportation professionals. The website is a resource for anyone studying or training to be a transportation professional.
- Publications – CIHT publishes a range of high-quality technical guidelines available to Student Members either free or at a discounted rate. Get up to speed with topical items, or get help with exam revision, project work and dissertations.
- Young Professional Groups – CIHT's Nations and Regions have groups that focus on providing services for early career professionals. Find out about the Young Professional Group in your Nation/Region by going to our Nation/Regions pages.
Got a question?
Get in touch with our Membership Team: e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: +44 (0)20 7336 1571