CIHT Learn is our new, digital learning platform, designed to help you progress your highways, transport and infrastructure career by delivering the insights you need, when you need them, your way.
It is a unique combination of online courses and other resources such as events, webinars, podcasts and case studies, personalised to your member preferences.
Your CIHT Learn content is
- On point – created by leading industry and academic experts
- Current – all courses have been created since 2021
- Bite-size – so you can learn when you have a few spare minutes
- Digital – access it when you want, wherever you are, worldwide
- Practical – helping you achieve more every day
- Engaging – intuitive, highly interactive and visual
- Linked to your CPD – and Professional Development Plan
- Trusted – created and curated by CIHT, your professional body
Courses cover professional development and technical subjects – below are the initial courses with 2-3 new courses a month to follow
- Banter in the Workplace
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparing for a Professional Review – Engineering
- Professional Ethics
- Working with the Bribery Act
- Carbon Literacy introduction
- Carbon Literacy accounting
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Transport – introduction
- Sustainable Transport – Planning for cycling
To help explore CIHT Learn, we are offering you several complimentary courses – please login, look around and let us know your feedback.
>>> Access now
Help and support
If you have any questions regarding CIHT Learn please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to the APM Newsletter.