Incorporated Engineer

Incorporated Engineers (IEng) are professionals who maintain and manage applications of current and developing technology.

As an Incorporated Engineer, you are likely to have both technical and commercial responsibility within your role and may work in engineering design, development, manufacture or construction and operation.

What are the requirements for becoming CEng registered?

  1. Meeting the academic benchmark set by the Engineering Council 
  2. Becoming a full member of CIHT
  3. Submitting a Portfolio of Evidence and sitting a Professional review interview
Bookmark in MyCIHT

Routes to IEng 

How do I apply for IEng professional registration?

  1. Complete and submit the online initial assessment form
  2. Download the Guidance notes and complete the relevant application forms
  3. Check the submission deadlines and fees

Useful resources

UK Spec
CIHT Guidance Notes
Interim Registration
Past candidates

Bookmark in MyCIHT
Got a question? 020 7336 1571