The North East & Cumbria Region will also hold their annual AGM, to review the previous 12 months, select the new Committee and Chair, and look forward to the programme of events for 2020-21.
Please register your attendance using the Book Now button.
Free buffet will be available.
The Fifth Annual General Meeting of the CIHT North East & Cumbria Region - which we encourage all members to attend - will be held at The Royal Station Hotel in Newcastle on 16 May 2019 starting at 7.20pm. The AGM will review another successful year of the Region and seek to build on this with an exciting, relevant programme of events and activities, through to May 2020.
The AGM in 2017 approved to amend the requirement for the Chair to be elected every year and instead for the elected Chairman to remain in post for 2 years. The term of the current chair, Darran Kitchener comes to an end and therefore there will be election of a new Chair this year. Committee members and officers for the coming year will also be elected.
Neil Blagburn, Metro Development Director at Nexus will provide an insight into their Fleet Replacement Programme including the scope and timescales of this programme. This will also include the wider business changes that this programme will drive. together with the challenges faced by Nexus in delivering these vital changes. Following the event there will be the opportunity to network with fellow professionals and partake in free refreshments.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of North East and Cumbria AGM held on 17 May 2018
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Financial report (to receive a report from the Honorary Treasurer and to approve the Statement of Accounts)
5. Chairman’s report on the 2018-19 session
6. Appointment of Committee 2019-20
7. Appointment of Chairman 2019-21
8. Appointment of Accounts Examiner for the 2019-20 session (if necessary)
10. Appointment of Officers
11. Presentation on programme of activity for the 2019-20 session
12. Matters notified to secretary prior to meeting
The North East & Cumbria Region committee are also keen to hear from you if are interested in getting involved with the CIHT at a local level.
If you wish to find out more or become a member of the committee, or want any matters raised at AGM please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 03 May 2019
You can find the AGM flyer by clicking here