This event is held at The Capita Offices, North Tyneside.
Engineering data can be realised in many different graphical forms. Virtual Reality enables interaction with the design, spot inaccuracies and introduce amendments in a way that other methods simply cannot. With VR we can design, develop, train and experience potential risks all within the safety of a virtual environment.
VR also allows you to engage with stakeholders and clients in ways not previously possible. Therefore VR has the potential to save you money, reduce risk, increase safety and win new business.
Start the weekend and take a Friday lunchtime to dive into VR and explore how it could make a positive impact in the real world and on your objectives.
• Understand the value of the growing Visualisation capability
• See how Virtual Reality walkthroughs can win your business and get buy-in by providing crucial client confidence in a projects infancy
• Learn how Virtual Reality saves both time and money by enabling designers to observe their projects and make changes quickly in a safe environment.
• See how it has provided vision and clarity on past engineering projects both large and small
• Be inspired, have your say and get your questions answered
• Networking opportunities with forward thinkers in your region
• Be immersed in our Virtual Reality live headset experience
• VR walkthroughs
• Simulations and training
• Event Scenarios
• Lidar data surveys inspections
• Ground conditions surveys
• Clash detection
• 4D - projects over time,
• 5D - building performance
Capita’s VR team are specialists in 3D environment creation and bespoke user design experiences