Regional Photo Competition 2019 Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules:
- All applicants must be members of CIHT. For more information on CIHT Membership click here.
- Photographs should be high resolution JPEGS or PNG files. Images submitted must be of sufficient resolution to produce high quality large scale prints from.
- CIHT reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, e.g. in the incorrect resolution or minimum size.
- All entries must be submitted by e-mail or using the form below.
- Winning entries will be chosen by a panel of judges. This will be the image, which, in the judges’ opinion most closely meets the themes and is of highest quality. The judges’ decisions are final.
- CIHT reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegal entries.
- The deadline for entering the competition is 17:00 on Friday 9 August 2019. The winners will be notified by email by the end of September.
- All entrants agree that on submission of their images they give CIHT the right to reproduce the image. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winners may be published in Transportation Professional, CIHT’s magazine, after they have acknowledged their win.
- CIHT reserve the right to modify these rules without notice.
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- The entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright in the entry(s) submitted or have secured the written permission of the copyright owner or any joint owners of copyright to submit the entry(s) into the Competition. A copy of any such written permission must be supplied to the Owners on request.
- In the event that an entrant is not the sole copyright owner of the entry(s), the entrant agrees to notify the Owners at the date of submission, providing the names of all copyright owners.
- Ownership of the copyright in any entry submitted to the Competition will remain with the copyright owner(s). The photographer will be credited (eg © photographer’s name). The photographer agrees that the Owners will not be liable to the photographer in the event of inadvertent omission of the credit.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant grants to the Owners a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, exhibit and communicate to the public, by any means and in all media throughout the world any entry.