Diversity and Inclusion
Here you will find resources that relate to Diversity & Inclusion, if you cannot find what you require or wish to suggest / discuss appropriate contact, please contact e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
CIHT has developed the below statement as our members, trustees and staff have a responsibility to create an environment that values equality, diversity and inclusion.
CIHT is an organisation that:
- Values the contributions that people from diverse backgrounds make to Highways and Transportation
- Believes that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect
- Challenges discriminatory behaviour
- Works to identify and remove barriers to working in the industry
- Actively encourages people from all backgrounds into membership
- Takes a lead in championing diversity and inclusion in the Highways and Transportation sector
- Contributes to the Department for Transport’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Showcases the contribution that people from different backgrounds make to Highways and Transportation
- Supports individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop as professionals.
- Benchmarks progress on diversity and inclusion against other organisations and industries.
Sign up to the APM Newsletter.